Looking to explore the next step in your career? WCX Career Central is a three-day event featuring everything you need to make your next career move. This year’s Career Central will feature resume clinics where you can have your resume critiqued by a professional and receive tips on how to advertise your skills in the right format.
Sharpen Your Career at Skillshops
“To be or not to be a Remote Employee: The Keys to Success for Remote Working”
Christine M. Wallace, Ph.D., M.Ed., Vice President for Kettering Global
Wednesday, April 11
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
What does it take to be a great online/remote employee? This session will begin with online interviewing and flow through the magic behind working online/remote successfully.
Discover some tips to make working online more productive. Answers to some of the frequently asked questions about working online will be answered, including:
- What if your job isn’t a remote job, but you think it can be done remotely?
- Who bears the burden of travel for online employees?
- What are some of the best ways to keep in touch with your employer?
- How can you ensure you are not “out of sight-out of mind”
- How do you create a workspace for yourself that ensures your success and still feel like a connected part of the team?