Connect with your key audience at WCX, where the mobility industry’s decision makers and qualified buyers come together to source new solutions, seek out the latest products and services, and find creative and technical inspiration from new technologies and innovative suppliers. Showcase your leadership across the spectrum of specialties to an interested market of more than 11,000 attendees. From specialty pavilions to the expansive exhibition hall, and from exclusive tours to product demonstrations and information sessions, opportunities abound to appeal to prospective customers. By exhibiting at WCX, you’ll benefit from:
- Executive Tours—Get one-on-one access to leading executives from OEMs and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers—including members of the WCX Leadership Team—during exclusive executive tours of the Exhibition Floor.
- WCX Pitch Pit—Pitch your new developments, groundbreaking solutions and up-and-coming products.
- Smart Transportation Pavilion—Showcase your innovative technologies, solutions and applications across the automotive electronics supply chain in the ideal space for automakers, Tier 1 and Tier 2 OEMs and suppliers to discover products and services specially aimed at the automotive ecosystem.
- Connect2Car Pavilion at WCX—Reach key players, market influencers and industry leaders in the fast-growing connected-mobility space. Engage automotive and technology professionals working in electronics, technology insertion, systems integration, software development and aftermarket systems.
- The Learning Lab—Benefit from the unique opportunity to interact with an engaged audience in an intimate theater-like setting. Through a series of 15-minute presentations, exhibitors and attendees are connected through product discussions, demos, technical presentations and expert-led Q&A sessions on new products and solutions.
WCX World Congress Experience is the premier venue where mobility industry engineering professionals from OEMs, suppliers, government, and academia engage in the exchange of ideas. With R&D professionals, Product Design & Development, Engineering Management, System Design & Development, Testing and Q/A professionals, Decision-makers, and Buyers expected to comprise attendee makeup of the event, WCX provides an ideal opportunity to unveil new solutions to potential customers designing and forging decisions for the future.
On the WCX Exhibition Floor, attendees immerse themselves in the possibilities of the mobility industry. Specific areas on the floor are reserved for spotlighting innovations and new companies, while dedicated lounges provide informal opportunities to relax and network with buyers.
Sponsors use prime speaking opportunities to demonstrate forward thinking.
Technical session leadership lets you interact with potential customers.
Strategic visibility promotes your company to the engineering community.
Sponsorship powers an unforgettable attendee experience.