New to this year’s WCX is the Lightweighting–Materials–Efficiency Pavilion, organized by AluMag®, the global market development company serving the entire automotive supply chain. This pavilion will showcase technologies and innovations that help automotive suppliers to:
- Decrease weight and improving powertrain efficiency to reduce emissions
- Function integration and structural lightweighting
- Develop advanced multi-material/process hybrids
- Design, develop, and manufacture new materials and processes
- Pursue green powertrains, ICE emission reduction, and battery drivetrains.
For information about exhibiting in the Lightweighting–Materials–Efficiency Pavilion organized by AluMag®, please contact:
Event Manager, AluMag