WARRENDALE, Pa. – SAE International’s WCX World Congress Experience will be held April 10-12 at Cobo Center in Detroit.
The three-day event will feature in-depth and engaging discussions throughout its Leadership Summit and Tech Hub programs.
Highlights of the Leadership Summit will include:
- • “Connected Car to Connected World – The Road to Monetization” (April 10, 9 a.m.)
- • “Creating Smart Cities for the Citizens, Not as Technological Playgrounds” (April 11, 9 a.m.)
• “Not Dead Yet—The Ever-Evolving ICE Powertrain” (April 12, 9 a.m.)
Highlights of the Tech Hub will include:
- • “What will it Take to Trust an Autonomous Vehicle?” (April 10, 2:40 p.m.)
- • “Remote and Autonomous Ship: Setting Sail in the Near Future” (April 11, 3:40 p.m.)
- • “What do Autonomous Vehicles Mean for Regulation?” (April 12, 1:40 p.m.)
In all, the Leadership Summit will include six sessions and the Tech Hub will feature 20 presentations throughout WCX. For a full list of sessions titles and times, please visit:
Video from last year’s event will provide an overview of what to expect in 2018: wcx18.org/video-gallery.
For more information and to register for WCX World Congress Experience, visit sae.org/wcx.
Journalists and members of the media can register for Press credentials by visiting wcx18.org/register.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting over 127,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.
– sae.org –